Cécile McLorin Salvant
Blue House Jazz
Three concerts, 19.30
Blue House Jazz is Konserthuset’s jazz subscription. Peter Asplund and Magnus Lindgren, together with the Blue House Jazz Orchestra, present tributes to jazz stars born 100 years ago, and Ella Fitzgerald is the central focus of a guest performance by Aubrey Logan. The young American vocalist Cécile McLorin Salvant has taken the jazz world by storm. This autumn’s jazz concludes with two dazzling pianists in the Cuban jazz tradition: Chucho Valdés and Gonzalo Rubalcaba.
Advantages of a subscription:
With a subscription, you will be heading to concerts with ease. Enjoy a carefully composed selection of concerts at a better price than the cost of regular tickets, your own seat, and many more VIP bonuses throughout the season.
- 25 % off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the concert hall.
- 15 % off tickets to most concerts not included in your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- First priority when our tickets are released.
- Invitation to the Bonus Concert, our annual VIP concert for subscribers.
- Exclusive special offers.
- Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), delivered free to your letterbox.