Six Wednesdays, 18.00 (approx. 1 hour, no intermission)
Six concerts that begin early and have short runtimes: one hour of inspiring listening, with no intermission. Famous pieces from the classical repertoire are paired with interesting discoveries, including many female composers from various generations – such as Icelandic success story Anna Thorvaldsdottir (born 1977) and French Betsy Jolas (born 1926).
Advantages of a subscription:
With a subscription, you will be heading to concerts with ease. Enjoy a carefully composed selection of concerts at a better price than the cost of regular tickets, your own seat, and many more VIP bonuses throughout the season.
- 25 % off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the concert hall.
- 15 % off tickets to most concerts not included in your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- First priority when our tickets are released.
- Invitation to the Bonus Concert, our annual VIP concert for subscribers.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The opportunity to subscribe to printed concert programmes (in Swedish).
- Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), delivered free to your letterbox.