Four Thursdays and one Friday, 12.15
45-minute mini concerts at lunchtime, in the company of the country’s leading organists on Konserthuset’s enormous organ – an orchestra in and of itself with 6,100 pipes. In these programmes, we will hear the major organ composers (Otto Olsson, Charles-Marie Widor, César Franck...) side-by-side with music arranged specially for organ – for example in the introductory concert, in which Ulf Norberg and soprano Miranda Colchester present delightful pieces from My Fair Lady.
Advantages of a subscription:
With a subscription, you will be heading to concerts with ease. Enjoy a carefully composed selection of concerts at a better price than the cost of regular tickets, your own seat, and many more VIP bonuses throughout the season.
- 25 % off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the concert hall.
- 15 % off tickets to most concerts not included in your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- First priority when our tickets are released.
- Invitation to the Bonus Concert, our annual VIP concert for subscribers.
- Exclusive special offers.
- Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), delivered free to your letterbox.