Lise de la Salle
Four Sundays at 15.00 and one Sunday at 19.00
As always, our magnificent piano subscription will begin with the headstrong and unsurpassed Grigory Sokolov. The young French rising star Lise de la Salle will debut at Konserthuset with a programme spanning from Baroque to Modernism. Russian Igor Levit dedicates his entire programme to Beethoven, while Americans Garrick Ohlsson (who also performs in Busoni’s breathtaking Piano Concerto on 5 & 7 April) and Murray Perahia round out the subscription this spring.
Advantages of a subscription:
With a subscription, you will be heading to concerts with ease. Enjoy a carefully composed selection of concerts at a better price than the cost of regular tickets, your own seat, and many more VIP bonuses throughout the season.
- 25 % off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the concert hall.
- 15 % off tickets to most concerts not included in your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- First priority when our tickets are released.
- Invitation to the Bonus Concert, our annual VIP concert for subscribers.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The opportunity to subscribe to printed concert programmes (in Swedish).
- Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), delivered free to your letterbox.