The columns and the large copper ports makes an impressive main entrance to Konserthuset Stockholm. But there are also other entrances to our beautiful venue!
Opening hours during concerts
Konserthuset Stockholm's foyers normally open one hour before the concert begins.
- Enter the Main Hall from Hötorget via the main entrance or via the entrance next to the box office.
- The entrance to the Grünewald Hall is on Kungsgatan 43.
- The entrance to the Aulin Auditorium is on Hötorget 12. The entrance can be found on the side of Konserthuset Stockholm which faces the tall buildings beside Hötorget.
To ensure evacuation routes are kept clear, prams may not be taken into the halls or foyers. They may be left at a designated location in the vestibule inside the main entrance from Hötorget.
A manned lift is accessible from the Stockholm Metro exit to Konserthuset Stockholm (on Kungsgatan 41) and next to the box office. The lift normally opens one hour before the concert begins.
- Main Hall: You can gain access to all floors (cloakrooms, stalls, first and second balcony) directly using the lift.
- The Grünewald Hall: You can access the Grünewald Hall stalls via the lift. Our ushers can show you the way. There are two steps between the lift level and the Grünewald Hall stalls level, with a stairlift located in between. You can access the Grünewald Hall gallery via the lift and the foyers on the second balcony. Our ushers can help you here too.
- The Aulin Auditorium: The Aulin Auditorium is currently closed for public activities due to redevelopment work. Among other things, we are improving accessibility through the addition of a ramp between the lift level and the hall itself.