A safe summer at Konserthuset
Konserthuset Stockholm offers a safe environment for our visitors. Above all, we make it possible for you to maintain a distance from other guests by limiting the number of visitors. We also provide clear instructions on how to best be considerate of one another in our spacious foyers.
- Konserthuset complies with existing regulations for public events and gatherings by limiting the number of visitors. Our activities are planned to ensure that you can maintain a safe distance from other visitors and staff members.
- Each guided tour will be limited to a maximum of five or ten people. Bookings are preferable made online. You will find all our guided tours in the event calendar.
- We are dividing our large building into different sections and creating clear flows, to ensure that each visitor has plenty of space. Our staff members’ primary task is to explain how you can best take part in our activities.
- We provide clear instructions for maintaining safe distances in areas where we expect queues to form, such as entrances, ticket sales counter and the toilets.
- We take extra precautions with cleaning and hygiene procedures. In particular, exposed objects such as handles and railings are cleaned frequently.
- Hand sanitiser is available to use for free.
- Both staff and musicians have clear instructions to stay home if they experience the slightest symptoms.
- We have signs posted with reminders that anyone who feels the slightest symptoms should not come to Konserthuset.
- We do not handle cash at the ticket sales counter and the box office. Payments may be made by credit card. Both the ticket sales counter and the box office are equipped with plexiglass.
We may all contribute to a safe experience. You can also partake!
Everyone has a personal responsibility to follow the Public Health Agency of Sweden’s recommendations:
- If you feel the slightest symptoms, you should not come to Konserthuset. Tickets for guided tours may be redeemed* by contacting the box office on telephone +46 8 50 66 77 88.
- Remember to keep your distance from the rest of the audience throughout the visit.
- Wash your hands and/or use the hand sanitizer in the foyers.
- Follow the instructions from our front of house staff.
- Thank you for showing consideration and making your contribution to a safe experience.
(*This is a temporary change in our terms of purchase due to the current recommendations.)
We are following the Public Health Agency of Sweden’s recommendations and are prepared to modify our implemented measures if new guidelines are published.
This text was updated on 11 June 2021.