Photo: Elias Gammelgård
Four Sundays, 16.00
Since its formation in 2015, Orpheus Baroque Stockholm has grown into an important part of the music offering, serving as a meeting place for philharmonic musicians and for some of Sweden’s foremost Baroque musicians. The critically acclaimed ensemble regularly collaborates with renowned guest musicians. The ensemble now has its own subscription, which has quickly become incredibly popular.
Special conditions for subscribtions season 21/22
Should rules regarding distance or other restrictions mean that we need to relocate audiences at individual concerts, you will be offered new tickets with temporary placement according to the regulations that then apply. You will return to your usual place as soon as possible. You can cancel individual tickets in your series up to and including 18.00 the day before the concert day and then have that part of the subscribtion deposited on a value check with a validity period of five years.
Price:The subscription has started and is not for sale.
Benefits with a subscription:
A subscription makes it easy, plus it is the key to a number of benefits. You get a well-composed selection of concerts at a better price compared with the regular ticket price and your own chair in the concert hall. We want you to thrive and let Konserthuset Stockholm become your extra living room.
- 25 percent off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the auditorium.
- 15 percent off tickets to most concerts outside of your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- Priority when our tickets are released.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), for free in your mailbox, or as a digital magazine to your e-mail.