Cecilia Zilliacus och Kati Raitinen. Photo: Tina Axelsson
Four Mondays, 19.00
In Monday at Last, violinist Cecilia Zilliacus and cellist Kati Raitinen create original programming in consultation with violist Johanna Persson. They also welcome some of the foremost musicians of the Swedish and international music scenes.
This season, we celebrate 100 years of universal suffrage – the road there, and what has happened since. A Finnish theme runs throughout this subscription: Finland has been a European pioneer in this area.
Temporarily changed terms for subscriptions during 20/21
- Open purchase policy: You may cancel your subscription up to one week before the first concert is to take place. We will refund the total amount.
- Cancellation of individual subscription tickets: You may cancel individual subscription tickets until 12 noon at the day of the concert. You will receive the amount that relates to the cancelled concert/s deposited on a gift voucher (for conditions, see above).
Benefits with a subscription:
A subscription makes it easy. You get a well-composed selection of concerts at a better price compared with the regular ticket price, your own chair and many more VIP benefits during the season.
- 25 percent off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the auditorium.
- 15 percent off tickets to most concerts outside of your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- Priority when our tickets are released.
- Invitation to the Bonus Concert, our annual VIP concert for subscription customers.
- Exclusive special offers.
- Lyssna magazine, free in your mailbox (in Swedish).
- This year you have the opportunity to cancel your subscription up to one week before the first concert in your serie starts.