Seven Saturdays at 15.00
The magnificent sound of Carmina Burana under the baton of the Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra’s new chief conductor. This will launch the suite of seven highly varied concerts, with music from essentially every era and style.
Price:1.190–2.310 SEK incl. programme (worth 140 SEK)
Benefits with a subscription:
A subscription makes it easy, plus it is the key to a number of benefits. We want you to thrive and let Konserthuset Stockholm become your extra living room.
- 25 percent off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the auditorium.
- 15 percent off tickets to most concerts outside of your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- Priority when our tickets are released.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), for free in your mailbox, or as a digital magazine to your e-mail.
- Easy renewal with a guaranteed seat for the upcoming season.