Photo: Mats Lundqvist
MINI kl 11.30
Three Saturdays at 11.30 (approx. 1 hour, no intermission).
Let the little ones be enchanted by the world of classical music in Mini. Here, the kids get to listen to exciting musical tales and try out different instruments themselves. The concerts are suitable for children ages 3+. Open seating on the floor or in seats in Grünewald Hall.
Price:Children 220 SEK, adults 300 SEK
Benefits with a subscription:
A subscription makes it easy, plus it is the key to a number of benefits. We want you to thrive and let Konserthuset Stockholm become your extra living room.
- 25 percent off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the auditorium.
- 15 percent off tickets to most concerts outside of your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- Priority when our tickets are released.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), for free in your mailbox, or as a digital magazine to your e-mail.
- Easy renewal with a guaranteed seat for the upcoming season.