Isata Kanneh-Mason. Photo: John Davis
Ten Thursdays and one Friday at 19.00
Be there on the night of the spectacular season opener, when the Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra’s new chief conductor Ryan Bancroft leads the ensemble in Sven-David Sandström’s masterpiece, The High Mass. This overflowing subscription includes familiar classics and exciting discoveries – and the parade of soloists absolutely sparkles.
Price:1.995–3.755 SEK incl. concert programmes
Benefits with a subscription:
A subscription makes it easy, plus it is the key to a number of benefits. We want you to thrive and let Konserthuset Stockholm become your extra living room.
- 25 percent off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the auditorium.
- 15 percent off tickets to most concerts outside of your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- Priority when our tickets are released.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The programme is included in the subscription and handed out at the concert.
- The Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), for free in your mailbox, or as a digital magazine to your e-mail.
- Easy renewal with a guaranteed seat for the upcoming season.