Emma Agnas de Frumerie. Photo: Mats Lundkvist
Nine Thursdays, two Fridays and one Wednesday, 19.00
The subscription will begin the concert season with Carl Orff’s powerful Carmina Burana – you won’t want to miss this. It will be followed by a string of incredible gems, because this is the huge concert subscription for discovery, with the Composer Festival and Swedish world premieres in addition to essential masterpieces.
Temporarily changed terms for subscriptions during 20/21
- Open purchase policy: You may cancel your subscription up to one week before the first concert is to take place. We will refund the total amount.
- Cancellation of individual subscription tickets: You may cancel individual subscription tickets until 12 noon at the day of the concert. You will receive the amount that relates to the cancelled concert/s deposited on a gift voucher (for conditions, see above).
Benefits with a subscription:
A subscription makes it easy. You get a well-composed selection of concerts at a better price compared with the regular ticket price, your own chair and many more VIP benefits during the season.
- 25 percent off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the auditorium.
- 15 percent off tickets to most concerts outside of your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- Priority when our tickets are released.
- Invitation to the Bonus Concert, our annual VIP concert for subscription customers.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The opportunity to subscribe to printed concert programmes.
- Lyssna magazine, free in your mailbox (in Swedish).
- This year you have the opportunity to cancel your subscription up to one week before the first concert in your serie starts.