Alan Gilbert. Photo: Yanan Li
Six Wednesdays at 18.00 (approx. 1 hour, no intermission)
Six concerts that begin early and have short runtimes: one hour with no intermission. The 150-year anniversary of Hugo Alfvén and Norway’s National Day will be celebrated with spectacular orchestral classics by Debussy and Mahler, as well as new discoveries in the repertoire.
Price:840–1.560 SEK incl. programme (worth 120 SEK )
Benefits with a subscription:
A subscription makes it easy, plus it is the key to a number of benefits. We want you to thrive and let Konserthuset Stockholm become your extra living room.
- 25 percent off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the auditorium.
- 15 percent off tickets to most concerts outside of your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- Priority when our tickets are released.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), for free in your mailbox, or as a digital magazine to your e-mail.
- Easy renewal with a guaranteed seat for the upcoming season.