Cuarteto Quiroga. Photo: Igor Studio
Six Saturdays at 16.00
The string quartet may be the most popular form of intimate chamber music – ever since Haydn’s day. Some of the world’s foremost quartets perform at Konserthuset every season. This time, we hear three French string quartets – Quatuor Ébene, Qutuor Zaïde and Quatuor Diotima – as well as Spanish Cuarteto Quiroga, Swedish Stenhammar Quartet and Belgian Sonoro Quartet.
Price:1.370 SEK incl. concert programmes
Benefits with a subscription:
A subscription makes it easy, plus it is the key to a number of benefits. We want you to thrive and let Konserthuset Stockholm become your extra living room.
- 25 percent off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the auditorium.
- 15 percent off tickets to most concerts outside of your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- Priority when our tickets are released.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), for free in your mailbox, or as a digital magazine to your e-mail.
- Easy renewal with a guaranteed seat for the upcoming season.