Vicki Powell. Photo: Nadja Sjöström
Seven Thursdays and one Friday at 18.00
Conductor Laureate Sakari Oramo is back with the Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra at two of the eight concerts in this subscription and will lead the ensemble in a true speciality: Sibelius’ Symphony No. 7 Other delightful works include Ravel’s hypnotic Bolero!
Price:1.400–2.680 SEK incl. concert programmes
Benefits with a subscription:
A subscription makes it easy, plus it is the key to a number of benefits. We want you to thrive and let Konserthuset Stockholm become your extra living room.
- 25 percent off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the auditorium.
- 15 percent off tickets to most concerts outside of your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- Priority when our tickets are released.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The programme is included in the subscription and handed out at the concert.
- The Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), for free in your mailbox, or as a digital magazine to your e-mail.
- Easy renewal with a guaranteed seat for the upcoming season.