Andrej Power and Martin Schöpfer. Photo: Nadja Sjöström
Eight Thursdays at 19.00
Become acquainted with the Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra’s new chief conductor, Ryan Bancroft, and don’t miss the vitality of 95-year-old Herbert Blomstedt. Young Christina Nilsson in the bittersweet Vier Letzte Lieder is another must-see.
Price:SEK 1,360–2,640 incl. programme (worth SEK 160).
Benefits with a subscription:
A subscription makes it easy, plus it is the key to a number of benefits. You get a well-composed selection of concerts at a better price compared with the regular ticket price and your own chair in the concert hall. We want you to thrive and let Konserthuset Stockholm become your extra living room.
- 25 percent off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the auditorium.
- 15 percent off tickets to most concerts outside of your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- Priority when our tickets are released.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), for free in your mailbox, or as a digital magazine to your e-mail.
- Easy renewal with a guaranteed seat for the upcoming season.