Photo: Jan-Olav Wedin
Five Thursdays at 12.15
45-minute mini lunchtime concerts, in the company of the country’s leading organists playing Konserthuset’s enormous organ – an orchestra in and of itself with 6,100 pipes. Of course, Johann Sebastian Bach is central to the organ repertoire, but the Organ Matinées always offer surprises. Maybe a tango? Or a polska?
Price:This subscription has started and is no longer for sale.
Benefits with a subscription:
A subscription makes it easy, plus it is the key to a number of benefits. We want you to thrive and let Konserthuset Stockholm become your extra living room.
- 25 percent off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the auditorium.
- 15 percent off tickets to most concerts outside of your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- Priority when our tickets are released.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), for free in your mailbox, or as a digital magazine to your e-mail.
- Easy renewal with a guaranteed seat for the upcoming season.