Photo: Jan-Olav Wedin
Five Thursdays at 12.15
The 45-minute mini lunchtime concerts, featuring Sweden’s leading organists, are performed on Konserthuset’s massive organ – an orchestra in and of itself with 6,100 pipes. Johann Sebastian Bach and Max Reger – but the organ matinées always include surprises. Bohemian Rhapsody? Maybe a blues fugue?
Benefits with a subscription:
A subscription makes it easy, plus it is the key to a number of benefits. We want you to thrive and let Konserthuset Stockholm become your extra living room.
- 25 percent off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the auditorium.
- 15 percent off tickets to most concerts outside of your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- Priority when our tickets are released.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), for free in your mailbox, or as a digital magazine to your e-mail.
- Easy renewal with a guaranteed seat for the upcoming season.