Víkingur Ólafsson. Photo: Ari Magg
Four Sundays at 15.00 and one Sunday at 19.00
Anyone who enjoys concentrated musicality at the highest level will get their fill here. When a solo pianist interprets the masterpieces of piano literature in the darkened Main Hall of Konserthuset, it is pure magic. This season, major, elite pianists present the kinds of moments that could best be described as: “so quiet you could hear a pin drop.”
Price:1.075–1.575 SEK incl. concert programmes
Benefits with a subscription:
A subscription makes it easy, plus it is the key to a number of benefits. We want you to thrive and let Konserthuset Stockholm become your extra living room.
- 25 percent off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the auditorium.
- 15 percent off tickets to most concerts outside of your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- Priority when our tickets are released.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The programme is included in the subscription and handed out at the concert.
- The Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), for free in your mailbox, or as a digital magazine to your e-mail.
- Easy renewal with a guaranteed seat for the upcoming season.