Khatia Buniatishvili. Photo: Gavin Evans
Four Sundays at 15.00 and one Sunday at 19.00
Listeners who enjoy concentrated musical performances at a world-class level will get their fill here. When a solo pianist – and in some cases, a duo – performs the masterpieces of the piano literature in the darkened Main Hall at Konserthuset, it is pure magic. Throughout the season, major international pianists will set the stage for the atmosphere commonly described by the expression: “so quiet, you could hear a pin drop.”
Price:This subscription has started and is no longer for sale.
Benefits with a subscription:
A subscription makes it easy, plus it is the key to a number of benefits. We want you to thrive and let Konserthuset Stockholm become your extra living room.
- 25 percent off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the auditorium.
- 15 percent off tickets to most concerts outside of your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- Priority when our tickets are released.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), for free in your mailbox, or as a digital magazine to your e-mail.
- Easy renewal with a guaranteed seat for the upcoming season.