Kajsa William-Olsson. Photo: Mats Lundkvist
Six Wednesdays, 18.00 (approx. 1 hour, no intermission)
Six concerts that begin early and have short runtimes: one hour, with no intermission. The subscription will begin with chief conductor Sakari Oramo in Stravinsky’s modern classic, Rite of Spring, and will conclude in a grand finale with Sibelius. Many major conductors and soloists will appear here in classic and Romantic repertoires.
Temporarily changed terms for subscriptions during 20/21
- Open purchase policy: You may cancel your subscription up to one week before the first concert is to take place. We will refund the total amount.
- Cancellation of individual subscription tickets: You may cancel individual subscription tickets until 12 noon at the day of the concert. You will receive the amount that relates to the cancelled concert/s deposited on a gift voucher (for conditions, see above).
Benefits with a subscription:
A subscription makes it easy. You get a well-composed selection of concerts at a better price compared with the regular ticket price, your own chair and many more VIP benefits during the season.
- 25 percent off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the auditorium.
- 15 percent off tickets to most concerts outside of your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- Priority when our tickets are released.
- Invitation to the Bonus Concert, our annual VIP concert for subscription customers.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The opportunity to subscribe to printed concert programmes.
- Lyssna magazine, free in your mailbox (in Swedish).
- This year you have the opportunity to cancel your subscription up to one week before the first concert in your serie starts.