Sofie Asplund. Photo: Max Jansson
Five Wednesdays at 19.00
Music and lyrics are woven together, turning music into poetry and poetry into music. At the popular lied evenings, we hear our time’s major and established singers, as well as rising stars. British tenor Mark Padmore and Swedish soprano Christina Nilsson are two such examples.
Price:1.275 SEK incl. concert programmes
Benefits with a subscription:
A subscription makes it easy, plus it is the key to a number of benefits. We want you to thrive and let Konserthuset Stockholm become your extra living room.
- 25 percent off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the auditorium.
- 15 percent off tickets to most concerts outside of your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- Priority when our tickets are released.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The programme is included in the subscription and handed out at the concert.
- The Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), for free in your mailbox, or as a digital magazine to your e-mail.
- Easy renewal with a guaranteed seat for the upcoming season.