Pretty Yende. Photo: Dario Acosta
Four Wednesdays, 19.00
Melodies are interwoven with words here – music becomes poetry, poetry becomes music. At the popular Romanskvällar, we primarily hear today’s major, established singers, but also new rising stars. We also occasionally welcome guests from afar. The subscription will begin with the well-known German star tenor Christoph Prégardien.
Special conditions for subscribtions season 21/22
Should rules regarding distance or other restrictions mean that we need to relocate audiences at individual concerts, you will be offered new tickets with temporary placement according to the regulations that then apply. You will return to your usual place as soon as possible. You can cancel individual tickets in your series up to and including 18.00 the day before the concert day and then have that part of the subscribtion deposited on a value check with a validity period of five years.
Benefits with a subscription:
A subscription makes it easy, plus it is the key to a number of benefits. You get a well-composed selection of concerts at a better price compared with the regular ticket price and your own chair in the concert hall. We want you to thrive and let Konserthuset Stockholm become your extra living room.
- 25 percent off the tickets in your subscription.
- Your own seat in the auditorium.
- 15 percent off tickets to most concerts outside of your subscription – take this chance to discover more!
- Priority when our tickets are released.
- Exclusive special offers.
- The Lyssna magazine (in Swedish), for free in your mailbox, or as a digital magazine to your e-mail.