A safe visit
Konserthuset Stockholm welcomes you to a safe environment for your visit.
- From 1 December, everyone over the age of 18 needs to be able to present a valid vaccination certificate and identify themselves in connection with a concert visit. Read more about how it affects your visit on our information page.
- Foyers and lift opens well in advance in order to minimize queuing.
- In the lift (entrance from street level on Kungsgatan 41), each party or visitor travels separately. A staff member gives instructions to those travelling, and another staff member will meet up on the floors where you leave the lift.
- We limit the number of visitors based on the current regulations for events with seated audiences.
- Konserthuset Stockholm temporarily introduces special seating plans for concerts. This is to ensure that we follow current regulations with a distance of at least one meter between visitors. To create the greatest possible capacity and predictability, we only sell single seats, every other chair, both sideways and in depth. This means that if you go to the concert with a friend or a group, there will be an empty chair between you.
- You need to pre-order food and drinks for the interval at the bars when you arrive at the concert. In the interval, please go directly to your pre-booked table. We currently only accept credit cards in the bars.
- The box office and some cloakrooms are equipped with plexiglass.
- We continue to take extra precautions with cleaning and hygiene procedures.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to use for free.
We may all contribute to a safe concert experience. You can also partake!
- If you feel the slightest symptoms, you should not come to Konserthuset. Tickets may be redeemed* by contacting the box office on telephone +46 8 50 66 77 88.
- Wash your hands and/or use the hand sanitizer in the foyers.
- Follow the instructions from our front of house staff.
- Thank you for showing consideration and making your contribution to a safe concert experience.
*Redeemed tickets is a temporary change in our terms of purchase due to the current recommendations.
We are following the Public Health Agency of Sweden’s recommendations regarding the coronavirus pandemic and will modify our implemented measures when new guidelines are published.
This text was updated on 17 January 2022.