A safe visit
Konserthuset Stockholm welcomes you to a safe experience where you have plenty of space to keep physical distance, both in our generous foyers and during the concert. We have implemented a number of measures to be able to create a safe environment.
- Foyers and lift opens well in advance in order to minimize queuing.
- We create clear flows in our foyers and stairwells to ensure plenty of space for each visitor. Our staff members’ primary task is to provide instructions for how we can best be considerate of one another in our large spaces.
- In the lift (entrance from street level on Kungsgatan 41), each party/visitor travels separately. No staff member will follow in the lift, but will instead give clear instructions. Other staff members will meet up on the other floors when you leave the lift.
- The number of visitors is limited based on the regulations which are applied to events with seated audiences.
- You will watch the concert with physical distance between yourself and other visitors. There will be plenty of space, with empty seats and rows between different parties.
- The front of house staff will assist you when entering and leaving the hall, and will remind you to let those who have seats in the middle of the rows take their places first.
- Please pre-order food and drinks for the interval at the bar in the section where you are seated when you arrive at the concert. In the interval, please go directly to your pre-booked table. Only one party is served at each table. We currently only accept credit cards in the bars.
- We will provide clear instructions for maintaining safe distances in areas where we expect queues to form, such as entrances, coat check and the toilets.
- We do not handle cash in the cloakrooms or at the box office. Payments can be made by credit card; in the cloakrooms also via Swish. Both cloakrooms and the box office are equipped with plexiglass.
- We take extra precautions with cleaning and hygiene procedures. In particular, exposed objects such as handles and railings are cleaned frequently.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to use for free.
- Our staff have clear instructions to stay home if they experience the slightest symptoms and are not to return to work until they have been free from symptoms for at least two days.
We may all contribute to a safe concert experience. You can also partake!
Everyone has a personal responsibility to follow the Public Health Agency of Sweden’s recommendations:
- If you feel the slightest symptoms, you should not come to Konserthuset. Tickets may be redeemed* by contacting the box office on telephone +46 8 50 66 77 88.
- Remember to keep your distance from the rest of the audience throughout the visit.
- Wash your hands and/or use the hand sanitizer in the foyers.
- Follow the instructions from our front of house staff.
- Thank you for showing consideration and making your contribution to a safe concert experience.
(*This is a temporary change in our terms of purchase due to the current recommendations.)
If you are unable to visit us physically at this time, you are most welcome to enjoy our vast library of filmed concerts at Konserthuset Play
We are following the Public Health Agency of Sweden’s recommendations regarding the coronavirus pandemic and will modify our implemented measures when new guidelines are published.
This text was updated on 11 June 2021.