A safe visit
Konserthuset Stockholm welcomes you to a safe environment for your visit.
- Foyers and lift opens well in advance in order to minimize queuing.
- In the lift (entrance from street level on Kungsgatan 41), a maximum of six people will travel together (maximum capacity is twelve). No staff member will follow in the lift, but will instead give clear instructions. Other staff members will meet up on the other floors when you leave the lift. If you want to travel separately or only with your own party, please arrive extra early.
- Please pre-order food and drinks for the interval at the bars when you arrive at the concert. In the interval, please go directly to your pre-booked table.
- We do not handle cash in the bars, cloakrooms or at the box office. Payments can be made by credit card; in the cloakrooms also via Swish.
- We continue to take extra precautions with cleaning and hygiene procedures.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to use for free.
We may all contribute to a safe concert experience. You can also partake!
- Please arrive vaccinated*, out of care for yourself and others.
- If you feel the slightest symptoms, you should not come to Konserthuset. Tickets may be redeemed by contacting the box office on telephone +46 8 50 66 77 88.
- Wash your hands and/or use the hand sanitizer in the foyers.
- Follow the instructions from our front of house staff.
- Thank you for showing consideration and making your contribution to a safe concert experience.
*This appeal does not apply to those under 18 or those who cannot get vaccinated due to medical reasons. Information about vaccination is found on 1177.se
Redeemed tickets is a temporary change in our terms of purchase due to the current recommendations.
We are following the Public Health Agency of Sweden’s recommendations regarding the coronavirus pandemic and will modify our implemented measures when new guidelines are published.
This text was updated on 27 September 2021.