Welcome to the blue Konserthuset Stockholm, at Hötorget, in the heart of Stockholm. The venue is easy to get to by most means of transport.
- Main entrance: Hötorget
- Entrance to Grünewald Hall: Kungsgatan 43
- Entrance to Aulin Auditorium: Hötorget 12
- Entrance to lift: Kungsgatan 41
- Box office: corner of Sveavägen/Kungsgatan
- Reception and artists’ entrance:
During the summer of 2018 our reception and artists’ entrance are moved to the corner of Sveavägen/Kungsgatan, address: Sveavägen 19, due to reconstruction.
- Line 17, 18 or 19. Disembark at Hötorget and take the Konserthuset exit.
- Bus 1, disembark at Hötorget
- Bus 57, disembark at Hötorget
When booking mobility services, direct to Kungsgatan 41, where there is a manned lift open one hour before concerts begin.
The nearest taxi rank is located on Kungsgatan, Hötorget.
Receive a 20% discount on parking fees at Hötorget car park when attending a concert. To use the discount, collect a voucher from the Konserthuset Stockholm box office.
Entrance to the car park is from Sveavägen 17 or Slöjdgatan 6.
Konserthusgaraget provides evening parking for 50 SEK, every day of the week, from 18.00 to 01.00.
Entrance to the car park is from Sveavägen 17.