A safe concert season
Konserthuset Stockholm welcomes you to a safe experience where you have plenty of space to keep physical distance, both in our generous foyers and during the concert. We have implemented a number of measures to be able to create a safe environment.
- Foyers and lift opens well in advance in order to minimize queuing.
- We create clear flows in our foyers and stairwells to ensure plenty of space for each visitor. Our staff members’ primary task is to provide instructions for how we can best be considerate of one another in our large spaces.
- In the lift (entrance from street level on Kungsgatan 41), each party/visitor travels separately. No staff member will follow in the lift, but will instead give clear instructions. Other staff members will meet up on the other floors when you leave the lift.
- We are limiting the number of visitors based on applicable regulations for public and gatherings.
- You will listen to the concert with physical distance between yourself and other visitors. There will be plenty of space, with empty seats and rows between different parties.
- We will provide clear instructions for maintaining safe distances in areas where we expect queues to form, such as entrances, coat check and the toilets.
- We will take extra precautions with cleaning and hygiene procedures. In particular, exposed objects such as handles and railings will be cleaned frequently.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to use for free.
- Our staff will have clear instructions to stay home if they experience the slightest symptoms and are not to return to work until they have been free from symptoms for at least two days.
- If you feels the slightest symptoms, you should not come to Konserthuset until you have been free from symptoms for at least two days. Tickets may be redeemed by contacting the box office on telephone 08-50 66 77 88 (this is a temporary change in our terms of purchase due to the current recommendations).
- We do not handle cash at the coat check and for programme sales. Payments may be made by credit card or Swish.
- If you are unable to visit us physically at this time, you are most welcome to enjoy our vast library of filmed concerts at Konserthuset Play
We are following the Public Health Agency of Sweden’s recommendations regarding the coronavirus pandemic and are prepared to modify our implemented measures if new guidelines are published.
The text was updated on 22 October 2020.